SWEET TOUR ALABAMA
- Per Person
COMING SOON! Check back for updates as this tour will launch soon!
Experience the beauty of Fairhope, Alabama while tasting delicious treats along the way on this two hour tour!
- Yummy sweets. From hand made southern pralines to the famous Fairhope Float.
- Find out why Southern Living votes Fairhope as one of the “Best Small Towns in the South.”
- Learn unique fun facts, arts culture, and the history of Fairhope from knowledgable local guides
- This two-hour tour is moderately paced, and covers a little over a mile of walking distance. Suitable for most fitness levels.
- Accommodates food allergies. Notify us at checkout!
- Bring your appetites!
- The southern part of Alabama can be very humid during summer months. Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking.
- Our walking food tours take place rain or shine. Ponchos are provided if necessary.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included in your ticket. If you had a great time, please tip your guide! It is standard in the service industry to tip 10-20 percent of the ticket price.
- Also, bring your phone, camera, and lots of smiles to make some memories!