- Adult Ages 12+
- Adult - Cocktail Package Ages 21+
- Child Ages 11 and Under
Fairhope’s food scene is full of coastal favorites and southern comforts.
The Fairhope Foodie gives guests an opportunity to enjoy dishes from crawfish gravy to the Fairhope float. Your taste buds will thank you for joining this unique experience.
- From West Indies Avocado Toast to Beignets, guests visit four restaurants, so come hungry!
- Taste fresh seafood dishes, local favorites, and yummy sweets.
- Find out why Southern Living votes Fairhope as one of the “Best Small Towns in the South.”
- Learn unique fun facts, arts culture, and the history of Fairhope from knowledgable local guides
- This three-hour tour is moderately paced, and covers a little over a mile of walking distance. Suitable for most fitness levels.
- Accommodates food allergies. Notify us at checkout!
- Bring your appetites!
- The southern part of Alabama can be very humid during summer months. Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking.
- Our walking food tours take place rain or shine. Ponchos are provided if necessary.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included in your ticket. If you had a great time, please tip your guide! It is standard in the service industry to tip 10-20 percent of the ticket price.
- Also, bring your phone, camera, and lots of smiles to make some memories!