- Most Popular!
THE FAIRHOPE FOODIE
- Adult Price includes all food, tax, and gratuity at the restaurants.
- Adult - Cocktail Package Price includes all food, tax, and gratuity at the restaurants plus three cocktails.
- Child Ages 11 and Under (kids not eating are free!)
Discover the #1 ranked tour in Fairhope and experience the best of Downtown Fairhope’s food scene!
Join us for a unique culinary experience that will leave your taste buds begging for more.
Indulge in dishes from some of the most beloved restaurants in the area, favored by locals and visitors alike. Learn about the founding of Fairhope and the culinary culture that makes it a must-visit destination.
Our tour will take you on a journey through six stops, where you’ll enjoy delicious tastings over three hours. Discover the stories behind the food and the restaurants that created them, adding a whole new layer to your culinary adventure.
With plenty of opportunities to mingle with other locals and guests, our tour is perfect for those who want to have fun while enjoying great food. And if you want to take your experience to the next level, add on our cocktail package, featuring three delicious cocktails served by the restaurants.
Book now and experience the best of Fairhope’s food scene on a tour that’s sure to leave you wanting more!
- From West Indies Avocado Toast to Beignets, you’ll visit five restaurants, so come hungry!
- Taste fresh seafood dishes, local favorites, and yummy sweets.
- Find out why Southern Living votes Fairhope as one of the “Best Small Towns in the South.”
- Learn unique fun facts, arts culture, and the history of Fairhope from knowledgable local guides
- This three-hour tour is moderately paced, and covers a little over a mile of walking distance. Suitable for most fitness levels.
- Accommodates food allergies. Notify us at checkout!
- Bring your appetites!
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking.
- Our walking food tours take place rain or shine. Ponchos are provided if necessary.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included in your ticket. If you had a great time, please tip your guide! It is standard in the tour industry to tip 10-20 percent of the ticket price.
- Also, bring your phone, camera, and lots of smiles to make some memories!
Welcome to “Fairhope’s Living Room”! You’ll instantly be greeted by the excellent hospitality of Provision. It’s a coffee shop, restaurant, wine bar, and market all combined in one.
Owned and operated by Fairhope’s celebrity chef, Panini Pete! You’ve seen him on the Food Network and all over the world with the Messlords. Stop and experience the landmark Panini Pete’s location in Fairhope’s French Quarter.
Bay Breeze Cafe
Bay Breeze Cafe is a favorite in Fairhope for soups, sandwiches, salads, and homemade desserts! Our tasting here is one of Fairhope’s most famous dishes!
Dragonfly is one of the most popular restaurants in Fairhope! It’s “fine dining in a tortilla” with some of the best tacos in town and don’t forget their most popular item, Turnip Fries!
Our stop at Happy Olive is an experience like no other! You’ll learn and taste olive oils and aged vinegars from all over the world!
Mr. Gene’s Beans
Mr. Gene’s Beans is the go-to place for ice cream in Fairhope! Our stop here features the iconic Fairhope Float.