FAIRHOPE HAPPY HOUR COCKTAIL CRAWL
- Cocktail Crawler Price includes all food, drinks, tax, and gratuity at the restaurants.
Discover the most fun tour in Fairhope and experience the best cocktails in town!
Raise a glass to Fairhope’s vibrant cocktail scene with our Happy Hour Cocktail Crawl. This unforgettable two-hour tour explores the heart of Fairhope, taking you to four popular venues celebrated for their innovative drinks and delicious cuisine. the fun part? Each month is a different theme!
At each stop, you’ll have the opportunity to sip on a carefully curated selection of cocktails. Some stops will complement the drinks with a selection of light, mouthwatering bites that showcase their culinary offerings. Along the way, you’ll be introduced to Fairhope’s charming culture and rich history. You’ll learn about the captivating stories that define our town and the local businesses that contribute to its character.
The Fairhope Happy Hour Cocktail Crawl is the perfect experience for food and drink lovers! Book your crawl today and prepare to savor the true spirit of Fairhope!
December 2023 – Tacky Sweater Christmas Tour
January 2024 – TBD
February – Mardi Gras Tour
March – Art in Fairhope
April – 1980’s Murder Mystery Tour
May – Mother’s Day Tour
June – Father’s Day Bourbon Tour
July – Trolley Tour
August – TBD
September – Roper Romp
October – Haunted Tour
November – Friendsgiving Tour
December – Tacky Sweater Christmas Tour
- From innovative craft cocktails to delicious light bites, you’ll visit four distinct establishments, so come thirsty and ready for a flavor adventure!
- Experience a range of hand-crafted drinks and local culinary delights that reflect Fairhope’s vibrant food scene.
- Uncover why Southern Living applauds Fairhope as one of the “Best Small Towns in the South.”
- Immerse yourself in unique fun facts, arts culture, and Fairhope’s rich history, as told by our knowledgeable local guides.
- This two-hour tour is moderately paced and covers a little over a mile of walking distance. Suitable for most fitness levels.
- We aim to accommodate food allergies and dietary restrictions. Please notify us at checkout!
- Bring your appetites for great food and drink!
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes for walking.
- Our walking food tours take place rain or shine. Ponchos are provided if necessary.
- Tour guide gratuity is not included in your ticket. If you had a great time, please tip your guide! It is standard in the tour industry to tip 10-20 percent of the ticket price.
- Also, bring your phone, camera, and lots of smiles to make some memories!
Monkey Bar Fairhope
Start the tour with the Fairhope Fizz!
Enjoy Pearl’s “Punch of the Week” along with their Smoked Fish Dip
Sean’s Prime Dining
Taste the delicious 58 North Cooler featuring local Judge Roy Bean Bourbon along with some of their best selling apps – Seafood Ceviche and Lobster Bites
Step inside Chef Jule’s kitchen for an assortment of hand-made chocolates from around the world. Learn all about chocolate while sipping a Prosecco and Peach Bellini.